Building contract at the HSG runs until October 2011
Owing to the continuously growing number of students, it became necessary to extend the University premises, for which the building time is four years. It should be completed in 2011 and have a contract volume of 83.7 million Swiss francs. The special architecture, the modern IT infrastructure and the ever-growing demands of this modern educational institution, place high demands on the electrical installation, for which Alpiq InTec has carried the responsibility for the last 25 years. Thanks to this long-term cooperation, the University has also put its trust in Alpiq InTec for the extension of the premises.
Alpiq InTec: everything from a single source As part of the extension project, Alpiq InTec is not only responsible for the electrical installation, but also for other areas such as a part of the air-conditioning and sanitary facilities as well as the cooling. "This has the advantage for our customer that the planning and coordination of the individual areas in which we are involved can be outsourced completely to us − this means a single contact person. Furthermore, the allocation of responsibilities is simpler," Martin Frey, Area Manager of Alpiq InTec Gewerks Elektro, is convinced. The building work will continue until October 2011.
The services of Intec at the HSG
- All aspects of electrical installations
- Sanitary installation
- Cooling installation
- Air-conditioning installation
- Electrical maintenance for more than 25 years
- Renovation of the unique building structure, completely constructed of fair-faced concrete
- New construction and renovation of: Main building, gymnasium, underground car park, refectory, auditorium, complete technical infrastructure